Tuesday 10 January 2012

Cashing In

Let's get organised, sort out those unwanted Christmas presents and sell them. January is the best time to do this. Everyone is looking for a bargain and it's so easy to list items on the Internet. Ebay is my favourite site to sell on, make sure to set up a Pay Pal account too for secure payments.



If you don't like the idea of selling your things then try swapping with a friend or family member. I got two copies of a DVD so I swapped one with my sister for a shower gel set she doesn't like but I love :-)

Set up a rainy day fund and put whatever extra cash you earn in there. Trust me, the next time you need a few extra euro it'll come in handy :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm still in the Jan mode, things come late to me in life including the new year. Will start thinking of New Years resolutions in Feb. Thanks for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olive, I'm planning a Frugal February myself. I have a few weddings to go to in March so I'll be saving extra hard next month :-)

      Delete