Thursday 23 February 2012

Almost Slipping Up

Hi everyone,

I was very very tempted to splash out over the weekend. I was in Blanchardstown shopping center and I swear the dresses and shoes were calling out "Buy me, buy me, I'll look great on you".

I'd planned to buy a new pair of jeans (badly needed) and set myself a budget of €40. I spent €35 :-)
I had to practically run past a certain shoe shop that I love and I still managed to spy a sexy pair of heels in the window..... so I've put them on my wish list: http://ie.schuh.co.uk/irregular-choice/womens-white-and-purple-irregular-choice-alphabite-floral-button-ct/1158752870



They may need to stay on there for a while as I've two weddings to go to next month (and nothing to wear yet).

Life will never stop and I always remind myself, pay the bills, don't run up the credit card and don't buy it unless you can afford it :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love Irregular Choice shoes and those ones are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Nessa, I was soooo tempted but need to save the cash for the weddings. Or I could just go in the shoes and a bin liner???

    ReplyDelete